- Conversation Project: is dedicated to helping people talk about their wishes for end-of-life care.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization:
The National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO) is the largest nonprofit membership organization representing hospice and palliative care programs and professionals in the United States. The organization is committed to improving end of life care and expanding access to hospice care with the goal of profoundly enhancing quality of life for people dying in America and their loved ones.
- National Hospice Foundation:
NHF is the fundraising affiliate of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization. As the national charity for end-of-life care, NHF is responsible for soliciting and stewarding charitable gifts received to National Hospice.
- No Veterans Dies Alone Volunteer Program – Veteran Administration
- Music and Memory:
Is a non-profit organization that brings personalized music into the lives of the elderly or infirm through digital music technology, vastly improving quality of life.
- Deborah Golden Alecson, M.S. Counselor – Advocate – Educator – Guide for end-of-life decision making and threatening illness bereavement.